Should You Pay For College

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcollege%26safe%3Dstrict%26rlz%3D1C1GGRV_enUS786US786%26source%3Dlnms%26tbm%3Disch%26sa%3DX%26ved%3D0ahUKEwj_j-uXuezZAhUDvVMKHewGD%0A%0A
https://www.google.com/search?q=college&safe=strict&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS786US786&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_j-uXuezZAhUDvVMKHewGD

Isaac Justice, Writer/Ads

Many people graduate high school and have to pick between going to college or entering the workforce. I am going to tell you both sides of why college should be free and what I think about it. First, I am going to talk about how I feel about if you should pay for college

I think that students should not pay for college they should have to go through high school and do good to get in the college so that they don’t have to pay for it. Many people just do not have the money to go to college so they really don’t have the same chances as if someone who had a lot of money. For the people that do have the money, when they get done with college they have a lot of debt from books and other things that they will have for a while until they pay it off.

They work so hard in college then when they get out, they have a nice job sometimes but then they have so much debt when they get out of college. It will make it harder for them to buy the things that they want a car and a house. It would lower the dropout rate, more kids will go to college because they don’t have to worry about the money.

More kids would try harder to get in college, many will set a goal to get into their dream college. For me I would love if the college would become free, it would help me a lot because I have one parent in my household so It would help me to not go into debt. Another thing, if college was free parents that have more than one kid that goes to college and they wouldn’t have to pay for that. That makes it easier on them so they don’t have to worry about the money for college.

Some people say that they need to pay for college because the college that they want to do go to need the money to stay working. If they do not get the money that the students pay for things then they will have no money to stay running. How would the college get the money they need to pay the teachers for the year. If kids did not pay for college then there would have a lot of people doing good jobs and not as many doing the crappy jobs.

When you are my age you really don’t know what is going on in the world. If we did have free college then we don’t know where the money would go or what other people would use it on. If college was free then they would have a way to many people in schools that they would not know what to do with them. Think if they had a lot of people go to college then how would they get the money for more space in the classroom or how would they teach them all with the teachers not getting paid that well. That is why I think that college should be free to go to.