What is Fame and What is the Route you Intend to Take to Get There?

Novak, Lexi. “Guess What Body Part Celebrities Are CoolSculpting Now.” Allure, Allure Magazine, 25 May 2017, www.allure.com/story/celebrities-coolsculpting-under-arms.

Kiara Shields, Editor

In my opinion, fame is being well known. Whether you are famous for good or bad reasons it doesn’t matter. Fame is not measured by who likes or who dislikes you because none of that matters, the fact that you are known by lots of people is all that matters when it comes to fame. Also how you handle the fame, think about why all those famous people you know have publicts or media managers that track their every move and control what they are and are not allowed to do since they could be getting watched by a fan at any second and that fan could completely expose anything they do and if their doing something they shouldn’t be then that could come back to them. The dictionary definition of fame is The condition of being known or talked about by many people, especially on account of notable achievements.

What route do you intend to take to get there? Well, I have no intentions of being nationally famous for many reasons, but I wouldn’t mind being well known around my county or city for something good. I’m not going to try and run around looking for fame but I understand that no matter what you do, especially in a town like mine, word gets around easily so really the only thing I’m going to do is try to be the best person I can be and live my life by following my dreams. I really just want to be a really good person in general and leave behind a good legacy and have people (especially younger ones) to look up to me as a role model. If that happens to get me some fame for some reason then I will embrace it, not by letting it get to me and go to my head but because if it’s for a good reason I’ll be very proud of myself and hope that everyone around me is too. A lot of famous people have really big hearts and they really appreciate their fans but some tend to swing the other way and turn out to be complete jerks and just want the fame for the money or the attention.

My life plan is to complete school with a really good education, try to get into college, and then get a job that I love and am remotely happy with. As long as I complete those three things I will die happy and content with my life. Anything out of that range like a husband, kids, animals, material things like that then I will be happier and just live life with all the extra things I didn’t ask for. It’s just like being able to buy or receive extra clothes, shoes or toys and stuff that you don’t need but you get them and they make you happy but you would also be fine without them. I would basically just want to be like all the famous people that have a good positive message. I really look up to all those people myself just for that reason so if anything I would want myself to be known as someone like them.