If You Had Anybody in the World Teach You Anything You Want, Who and What Would it Be?

White, Lesli. “What the Bible Really Says About Jesus' Second Coming.” Important Facts about the Second Coming of Christ | - Beliefnet, Beliefnet, Inc. and/or Its Licensors, www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/what-the-bible-really-says-about-jesus-second-coming.aspx.

Tra Smith, Writer/Ad

Have you ever wanted to learn something from a certain someone? If so who and what would it be?  I asked three people that I knew this question and they had a lot to say. The first person I asked was my math teacher, Mr. Cline. When I asked him, he said “I would have Jesus teach me how to love and care in the way of Jesus.” I asked him what he meant by that. His response was, “Well when I started going to church, I wanted to change into a better man, more of a loving and caring man than what I already am. I wanted the lord to forgive me for some of the things I’ve done like breaking a couple door handles and all, but I really want to show my wife and kids the most that I really love and care about them.” Such amazing words from such an amazing, caring, loving, super kind man.

After that, I went up to an amazing friend, Jared Hillman, who I’ve gotten the chance to say he is a truly great friend. When I asked him this very good question, he said “I would bring back Abraham Lincoln because I really want to learn about how life was way back in the day. You know to see what life was like to live when slavery was a thing in the south”. In my opinion, I feel like that would be cool to do too. What I mean by this is that Jared made a good point. To see how it was to live back in the day.

Then I went on to my 7th-period class and asked one of my favorite teachers, Miss Reser, the very same question. She said “I would have John Lennon teach me how to play instruments and make music”. I asked her, “Why do you want John Lennon to teach you how to make and play music?” She told me “Well I’m a huge Beatles fan and it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to do that.” I think it would be awesome to write with someone from my favorite band and learn how to produce music.”

Which brings me to my next point. If I could have anyone teach me anything I would have one of my favorite artist of all time, Hank Williams, teach me how to produce music because I really want to go around the world and sing on stage. I’ve always wanted to sell out one place and that’s to sell out my hometown of Hartford City. If I made it to that stage I would take all the money and give it to the town to make this city look a whole lot better. It has always been my dream to headline a stage with a big time artist like Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, or Luke Bryan. I would love to meet Hank Williams Jr because I grew up listening to him and I would love to meet him.