Monster Hunter

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dmonster%2Bhunter%2Bworld%26safe%3Dstrict%26tbm%3Disch%26source%3Dlnms%26sa%3DX%26ved%3D0ahUKEwjolO6C-9rZAhVJ21MKHVN-ALUQ_AUIDCgD%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D893%26dpr%3D1%23imgrc%3D_

Alex Capper, Writer/polls

Monster Hunter has finally been taken out of its handheld purgatory with the most recent installment in the Monster Hunter series: Monster Hunter World. Past Monster Hunter games were very restricted by handheld devices. The devices don’t have the capacity to properly percent the Monster Hunter universe. They got the graphics as good as they could on handhelds, but it wasn’t as good as what they could do on the console. From one of the best looking games on handhelds to unbelievably beautiful on console, Monster Hunter World doesn’t disappoint.

Monster Hunter World is a beautiful game, but it’s also just as fun to play. In the previous game, Monster Hunter generations, they tried a lot of different things, straying a little bit away for normal Monster Hunter style. Giving you multiple fighting styles (even with the same weapon) and hunting arts which were special moves that you have to charge up as you fight, and did a lot of damage. It also gave you the choice to play as your palico, and some other things. These weren’t necessarily bad, but Monster Hunter World doesn’t have these options, staying more true to the traditional Monster Hunter style. Instead of trying to something completely different they decided to fully take advantage of their lessened limits and allow you and the monster to interact with the environment more. In addition, the load screens when traveling area to area while on a hunt were removed, it’s a completely open hunting ground. You can follow the monster as it move to new areas, though small caves, twisting branches, or open planes, or the monster can chase you as you flee to safety.The monsters also interact with each other, Fighting over territories, food, or just fighting.There can also be more large monsters at a time than in past games, which makes for some intense hunts. Once you’ve slayed a monster you can craft new equipment, this isn’t new, but the way you craft weapons and upgrade armor is a little different. With the armor instead of a set order, you have to use armor spheres you can use them in whatever order you want, but your armor can only be upgraded so much. The weapons are of course made with monster parts, but in Monster Hunter Worlds you start with a basic weapon and build on to it. The upgrade tree allows you to upgrade or downgrade your weapons.If you downgrade a weapon you get the materials you used back. However, some routes on the tree lead to irreversible changes, when you upgrade into one of those your weapon can never go back to the previous one.

The monsters of the “new world“ are good at using the environment, jumping off walls, eating the wild life, or waring mud, molton rook as, or bone as armor. Not all monsters in Monster Hunter World are inherently aggressive. Lots of smaller creatures aren’t aggressive, many still are but not all. Large monsters like the poalumu eat eggs and aren’t territorial, so they aren’t immediately aggressive. Some monsters are territorial and only attack if you are in their territory, which they are usually in, and don’t stray far from. Some are also very aggressive and some will even hunt you. Some will just attack if whatever is in the area. Monster Hunter World is a great game, and definitely the best in the series. Freed from the handheld restrictions, this beautiful game has so much to offer. From great interactive scenery to monsters fighting each other, with a polished up fighting styles and crafting recipes. This game doesn’t disappoint.