• SAT DATES cont: Date-3/9/19 Sign up by February 8 || Date 5/4/19 Sign up by April 5 || Date 6/1/19 Sign up by May 3

• SAT DATES: Date- 11/3/18 Sign up by October 5 || Date-12/1/18 Sign up by November 2

NBA FINALS

Shot by Straton Stone

Shot by Straton Stone

Taylor Light

Taylor Light

Shot by Straton Stone

Brayden Overmyer, writer

Just take a moment with your eyes closed and imagine  sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings (bdubs) or at home on the couch and you’re watching the NBA finals. Who do you see winning the championship  and is it your team?

I think the Celtics may win the finals in late May into June. The Celtics have been looking pretty impressive this season after going 16 games without a loss that’s pretty impressive to me. So I interviewed sophomore Austin Shoffner, about who would win the finals, the league MVP, as well as the rookie MVP.

To answer that question I asked Austin Shoffner, “Do you watch the NBA, if so what is you favorite team?”  He replied with the Knicks.”  They have been doing a little better than  last year.

I asked, “Who is your favorite player?” And he replied “Of course it would be Carmelo Anthony since he is on the Knicks.”  A Lot of people would probably say Lebron or Stephen if they are a bandwagon. And another question that was asked, “Is your team going to the finals this year?”, he said  “No they suck they are about as good as the nets.” “Who is the best player right now in today’s league?”, he said “It’s a tough choice it’s between James Harden and Lebron James” but then he said Lebron.  And “Who is going to win the MVP of this year?”, he said “James Harden because he doing the best right now and nobody can stop him I mean a 60 point triple double that’s just an incredible achievement!” And “Who would win the rookie MVP this year?” , he stated “No doubt it would be Ben Simmons, he is the only good rookie besides Donovan Mitchell.” who has just won the NBA dunk contest.                                   

About the Writer
Brayden Overmyer, Staff
My name is Brayden Overmyer . I really enjoy watching TV, mostly sports. I’m a big Detroit Lions fan but I really love sports. I’m also a Boston Celtics fan and a New York Yankees fan. I took this class because it seems legit. Its pretty chill and interesting.