• SAT DATES cont: Date-3/9/19 Sign up by February 8 || Date 5/4/19 Sign up by April 5 || Date 6/1/19 Sign up by May 3

• SAT DATES: Date- 11/3/18 Sign up by October 5 || Date-12/1/18 Sign up by November 2

Crackdown 3 Delayed Until Spring

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.windowscentral.com%2Fcloudgine-joining-epic-games-where-does-leave-crackdown-3
https://www.windowscentral.com/cloudgine-joining-epic-games-where-does-leave-crackdown-3

Daniel Anderson, Writer

Crackdown 3 is finally announced as of E3 2017, and is promising full destruction in the online multiplayer. Using Cloudgine Crackdown 3 will allow unrelenting destruction without losing frame rate or graphical output. The game is set in a futuristic city overrun by crime and The Agency sends you to investigate (blow up everything) starring Terry Crews as commander Jaxon. Just because the multiplayer has one hundred percent destruction doesn’t mean you should buy the game for the multiplayer alone, the single player will be as explosive as the multiplayer only with minimal destruction.
The game features several guns to help you fight against a criminal empire such as a gun that summons a black hole, or a gun that can make a second fuel truck for you to through. Being a super soldier/cop you can run fast and jump high, but that won’t stop you from getting your hands on a sweat car, this game features a number of cars and choppers including a car that changes its shape. To complement your mayhem the criminals you were sent to investigate and put down will get more and more mad as you kill their troops and destroy their assault mechs, (giant man operated robot).
Crackdown 3 (like previous crackdowns) will only have 2 cinematics so that you don’t have to stop blowing things up. The game also gives you an upgrade mechanic unlike any other where the only way to improve your skills is to use them, such as collecting agility orbs making you run faster and jump higher. In addition to transforming cars, and guns that shoot black holes the developers have decided that it would also be fun if you could play as Terry Crews himself. If you like open world games then Crackdown 3 is a totally different experience, and if you decide to pick up a copy then as Terry Crews said in the trailer “welcome to the Agency”.

About the Writer
Daniel Anderson, Reporter

I am 17 years old and I love gaming. From immersive storytelling to competitive multiplayer I cover most games. I was introduced to gaming at an early age watching my dad play HALO: Combat Evolved on the original Xbox. That was when I was 4, when I was 5 I started to play myself starting with HALO. Then there was Mortal Kombat, Mario, Sonic, Splinter Cell, and finally Gears of War. It wasn’t long before I discovered YouTube and started watching shows made out of video game tech, as well as listen to songs about the games. One of my favorite shows happens to be one the longest running internet series of all time called Red vs. Blue. The show was focused around two groups of makeshift soldiers each with a different personality in a conflict with no purpose. About a year after finding out about Red vs. Blue my cousin showed me RWBY (no I did not misspell that) one of the only anime’s that’s produced in Texas. I later found out that Red vs. Blue and RWBY where made by the same developer, Rooster Teeth studios. Now I’m here, at Blackford High School making reviews about both gaming and Rooster Teeth, I can’t wait for your feedback on my content.