Would You Rather Questions You Can Tell Your Freinds

Back to Article
Back to Article

“Maintenance Mode.” Mountain Star, mountainstar.lcsd2.org/18480/student-life/would-you-rather/.

Would You Rather is a fun game that you can play with your friends! The game is very simple so many different age groups can play this game and learn more about the people around them. I have decided to give you some fun Would You Rather questions you can tell your friends to have a good time if you are on the road or just hanging out on your couch.

Question One: Would you rather be able to fly but only be able to fly north or only be able to hover above the ground two inches?

Question Two: Would you rather kiss a frog or kiss a toad?

Question Three: Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater?

Question Four: Would you rather shower with a hornet’s nest on your head or run naked covered in honey into a cave where a bear lives?

Question Five: Would you rather lose a leg or an arm?

Question Six: Would you rather meet Donald Trump or meet Abraham Lincoln?

Question Seven: Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?

Question Eight: Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?

Question Nine: Would you rather be rich but only be able to buy what you need or be poor but be able to buy the things you want if you chop your foot off?

Question Ten: Would you rather be in a movie for a day or be in a cartoon for a day?

Question Eleven: Would you rather change your gender or change your personality?

Question Twelve: Would you rather be a cat or be a dog?

Question Thirteen: Would you rather die and come back as an animal or be able to live forever?

Question Fourteen: Would you rather be able to survive every third shot to your kidneys or be able to uncontrollably spew cotton balls from your hands?

Question Fifteen: Would you rather live in poverty but be married to someone you love or be rich but marry someone you hate?

Question Sixteen: Would you rather die first in a horror film or die last in a horror film?

Question Seventeen: Would you rather be the hunter or the hunted?

Question Eighteen Would you rather go to Paris or Hawaii?

Question Nineteen: Would you rather live alone with ten cats or live in a mansion with ten dogs?

Question Twenty: Would you rather work at Mcdonalds or work at Burger King?