• Yearbooks now on sale for $57 Jostens.com or see Miss Reser in Rm 239

• SAT DATES cont: Date-3/9/19 Sign up by February 8 || Date 5/4/19 Sign up by April 5 || Date 6/1/19 Sign up by May 3

• SAT DATES: 12/1/18 Sign up by November 2

Is doing nothing a good use of your time?

I personally think that doing nothing with your time is alright. You don’t always have to be doing something to make it a good use of your time. Some people after college don’t know what they want to do with their life so they just wander around. Some people just like to do nothing in school. I think that whatever your life situation is it’s your time to “waste”.  If you want to sit around and do nothing you should be able to. If you have your time schedule planned out and know that you can get everything done then you’re fine. Doing nothing with your time is alright, it may not be useful but is it a waste?

Let’s talk about it, what do you do with your day? Everyone, when they’re younger, goes to school for almost 14 years of their life. The first two years aren’t that big of a deal because you’re around 4 so you do nothing with your time anyway. Eventually when you get in high school you either play sports or you get a job or you do nothing with your time.

So let’s jump a couple years and talk about how our parents go to work depends on yours but mine in the morning and are home later that night. What do they do with their time? Nothing. My mother will make supper do a little cleaning, but that’s nothing so is she using her time wisely? It all depends on what you think personally. It’s all about time management.

Some say that it is not a good use of your time to do nothing. Couple reasonings as to why is because some will say you can never get that time back, or that when given time to do something you should take that time and use it. Or that you never get that time back so make each day count.

Life is not a race to the finish line. What matters is not how much you do but rather, the quality of the things that you do. I do think that time should be valued. You’ll show gratitude, embrace life, and wonder the world. Travel and be grateful, love others with the time you have. Take life by the hand, you never know what is going to happen.

Taking it back to what I said. I think that doing nothing with your time is a useful use of your time. You don’t always need to be doing something for it to be useful, as long as you manage your time or travel the world and don’t have your mind set your allowed to do nothing and it is okay. If whatever you’re doing and you have time to finish then do what you want with your time. Everyone needs a brain break. Just live your life to the fullest and don’t worry if others think you’re wasting your time or not using it in a proper way. It is your life, live it the way you want and take all the time you need to figure out what you want to do next.

1 Comment

One Response to “Is doing nothing a good use of your time?”

1. Office 365 Migrations on May 8th, 2018 11:53 pm

It is an incredible weblog in the senses and very participating too. Great job! Probably not much comes from an early blogger like me, but I can guess after having fun with your posts. Nice grammar and vocabulary is not like many blogs. You actually know very well that you are talking too much. That’s what you want me to learn more. Your blog has turned into a stepping stone for me, my fellow blogger. Thank you for the detailed journey.

Office 365 Migrations

• Is doing nothing a good use of your time?

Perspectives

Tipping-Off

Blogs

Cheating

Blogs

Are Ap classes in high school truly worth it?

Blogs

What do people do after High School?

Blogs

Why should we not have school uniforms?

Feature

Music

• Blogs

Teen pregnancy

Blogs

Healthy Breakfast Foods For School Mornings

Perspectives

Love

Perspectives

Why Nobody is Talking About Bruinformer.com